Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family Time





We have had a fun time together! We have been swimming everyday. Adam and Mindy have cooked some yummy food. I watched the kids so Adam and Mindy could go to the movie together, and we made cookies while they were gone. We went shopping at Costco and pet stores, watched movies, and I have killed over a thousand bad guys with Caden. He sets up all these action figures and we knock them down! His favorite game!
I really do have the cutest grandkids in the world! I'm so blessed to be able to spend time with Ryker, Ambree, and Caden. They bring such joy into my life.
It has been over 110 degrees here, and walking outside is like opening an oven, but I'm loving the blue skies everyday!
Couldn't ask for better daughters in laws either!

1 comment:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

Me and Mindy are pretty awesome huh?! I cannot wait to see all my Texas family!!! We've got to take lots of pictures while we're all together! Utah isn't as hot as TX but it's hot. Give those cute kids a hug and kiss from us!