Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ryker

 


Ryker and I get a little grandma and me time this morning while Ben and Mandi are at work. We took a long walk and then spent some time at the park at the school. Ryker loves to slide down the slide, but his favorite thing this morning was to open and shut the gate that seperates the playground from the street. He could have probably done that all morning!

We all went out for Japanese food last night for dinner. Ryker was such a good little boy, and ate a lot of rice and chicken. Ben loved his sushi, and Mandi and I had terrikki Chicken. I know I spelled it wrong.

Ben and I hung out yesterday while Mandi worked. I loved playing with Ryker, and watching Ben work on his day off!!

Cedar City is a nice town with beautiful mountains all around. Mandi and Ben have a beautiful home with tons of upgrades. The bathroom sinks are so cool with designs in them. They did a great job picking it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

It was so much fun to have you here Iwish you could've stayed longer. Im so glad Ryker got some one on one time with you! Thanks for everything! Love you!