Thursday, June 25, 2009

More fun in Texas





We have been having a ball. Adam took the week off when I came so we could do lots of fun things. We went camping at a Joe Pool Lake, and had fun swimming in it. I'll tell you that camping in Texas is not the same as camping in Alaska. Texas camping: Hot Hot weather, air conditioning on in the tent trailer all night, and if it was off we were dying! There were flush toilets, yes no outhouses, and hot showers. Okay, there were lots of bugs though...so it isn't all perfect!

We went swimming in the pool everyday! I went on long walks with Caden and we loved climbing on the rocks at the pond. I loved holding and playing with Ambree who started pulling herself up to a standing position while I was there, and I babysat so Adam and Mindy could go on a date to see Transformers.

I also found a beautiful home with 2 2-car garages, 2 acres, 3000 square feet house, with a mother-in-law apartment, and a swimming pool for only $250,000! Half the price of our house. Hmm... I might just be interested in moving to Texas.

No comments: