Tuesday, June 26, 2007

6 Flags

What an adventure we had a 6 Flags today. When we got there we decided we didn't need to pay for premier parking because it as all wonderful parking. That should have been our first clue. The place was empty. We got to ride on some good rides with no waiting. But then it started raining and raining and raining, and it rained on and off all day long. Not just sprinkling, but pouring rain. I had bought a rain pancho at Walmart, so a 1/3 of me stayed dry, but the boys refused to wear one. Not a cool thing to be seen in. They closed most of the rides (all the really good ones) for most of the day. Very sad. We finally decided to leave when the rain got so bad that there were huge rivers running down the sidewalks. The boys had a ball getting soaking wet! Kevin was even down on the ground doing push ups. Leave it up to Kevin to be the clown.
It was a scary ride home. I didn't even need to go on the Superman ride to get my heart rate up. I got my heart rate up driving home in the torrential rain on the freeway thru Dallas. We made it home safely!

Yesterday we went and saw Evan Almighty. Then in the evening I watched Caden so everyone else could go see the movie 1408. We also went to the mall yesterday.

Saturday Adam, Kevin, and Jake went paintballing. They had a great time together.

No comments: